Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Midsummer Story Song


Midsummer Story





We were both young, when I first saw you
I close my eyes and flashback starts
We’re standing there
On a balcony in midsummer air

See the lights, see the wedding of Theseus
See you make your way through the woods
And say hello
Little did I know

That you were Lysander, you were throwing love vows
And my daddy said stay away from HERMIA
And I was crying on the staircase begging you please don’t go

And I said Lysander meet me somewhere we can be alone
Let’s run away to your aunts, they’ll never know
You’ll be the duke and the duchess
It’s a love story
Baby just say yes


So I sneak out to the woods to see you
We keep quiet cause we’re dead if they knew
But I told Helena
And she has a big mouth outh

OH OH
Cause She’s in love with Demie and wanted his attention
But my daddy said stay away from Demetrius
But he was everything to her and you were begging her not to go oh


And I said Lysander meet me somewhere we can be alone
Let’s run away to your aunt's, they’ll never know
You’ll be the duke and the duchess
It’s a love story
Baby just say yes


Lysander, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it’s Shakespeare

Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess
Midsummer Night’s Dream, Baby just say yes.

Oh Oh Oh
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if he was ever coming back
My faith in him was fading, when I met him on the outskirts of town
Lysander save me, I’ve been feeling so alone
I’ll keep waiting for you but you  never come
Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think
I had a bad dream, but he pulled out a ring and said
Marry me Hermia, you’ll never have to be alone
I LOVE you, and that’s all I really know

The course of true love never did run smooth
Midsummer Night’s Dream, baby just say yes


No comments:

Post a Comment