Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mischief Go! Puck's Music Video





The grass grows green in the woods tonight
Not a mortal to be seen
A kingdom of nymphs and fairies
And it looks like Obe’s the king


The trees are swaying like the swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, Zeus knows I tried

Don’t let them in, Don’t let them see
Be the messenger you always have to be
Conceal don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well now they know


Mischief Go
Mischief Go
Can’t hold it back anymore

Mischief Go
Mischief Go, go and girdle the whole world

I don’t care, what Obe’s going to say
Let love juice knave on
His wrath never bothered me anyway


It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all

It’s time to see what I can do
To test the mortals and break through
No right no wrong, no rules for me, I’m free

Mischief Go
Mischief Go
I’m a mad spirit passing by

Mischief Go
Mischief Go, I’ll laugh when you cry

Here I stand
And here I stay
In the woods of Athens

My power flowing through flower into their eyes
My soul is spiraling in love potions by and by

And one Athenian mistakes my fairy glance
I have to quick go back
True love has come and passed

Mischief Go
Mischief Go
And I’ll go look, how I go

Mischief Go
Mischief Go
Swifter than an arrow


An honest Puck
With a love to fright
Let bewitching on
They call me Merry wanderer of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment